Who we are
When we refer to “we”, “us” or “our” herein we are referring to BrandChat (Registration Number 2015/12964807) and the affiliated entities within our company group. Our principal place of business is at 11th Floor, Touchstone House, 7 Bree Street, Cape Town, South Africa, but we recommend you contact us via telephone at +27 82 998 4670 or electronic mail at [email protected].
BrandChat operates as https://www.brandchat.social (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
We collect information from you when you register on our Site or fill out a form. While using our Site we may ask you to provide us with personally identifiable information that can be used to contact and identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name (“Personal Information”).
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent)
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide may be used to send you occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We will strive to ensure that your records will always be protected against unauthorised or accidental access, processing or loss. We maintain this commitment to data security by implementing appropriate reasonable technical and organisational measures to safeguard and secure your information, including by using appropriate cryptographic techniques and access control mechanisms.
Like many Site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Information. This is not including trusted third parties who assist us in operation our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other’s rights, property or safety. If we are not prevented by a law enforcement or regulatory agency, we will notify you as soon as practicably possible in writing and at your registered postal or email address if we believe that unauthorised access to your information may have occurred, providing you with such information as you may reasonably require to implement protective measures. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products on our services or Site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
7 Bree Street